Do you have a child with Special Needs?
Did you know that incorrectly structuring your divorce settlement could cause your child to lose important government aid assistance?
We can help you eliminate the fear, uncertainty, and frustration of the process.
Special Needs Services
- Understand your wishes for your future, and your child’s
- Work with you to develop a life plan for your Child Including, but not limited to:
– Current and future care plan
– Medical care needs
– Education and/or post-education
– Housing today and in the future
– Work Opportunities
– Savings for the future
- Research and inform you about local assistance programs available now and in the future
- Help you to understand government aid assistance programs
- Present settlement options that maximize government assistance programs
- Identify estate planning needs/tools
- Provide guidance in properly structuring ongoing child support
- Build a budget to determine additional costs not covered by child support
– Current and future therapy and caregiving/facility costs
Just Get In Touch
What can we help you with today?
Certified Divorce Financial Analyst® with over 10 years in the financial industry, provide expert financial analysis to better guide you through your asset division.